Saturday, August 29, 2009

Puppies!


She suddenly called me one afternoon and said, ''hey I want to buy a pet!''
And so I spent hours and hours searching for the one. (She prefers cute little short-haired chihuahua)
I've contacted 3 potential sellers, none have replied...yet. Anyways, I ''stole'' their puppy's pictures and put them here (can't get enough of them <3) onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://www.puppyfind.com/member_photos/full/a/av479s8g11a.jpg">

I like the guy in blue best! But I'm ok with anyone actually! (Because I have some great plans for the cutie! -grins-)

They remind me so much of my last puppy Best, 6 years ago. I miss him so much that sometimes I wanted to cry. And it also bought tears to my eyes to see such loving companions are mistreated/killed in the most cruel-some way...

Anyhow, I found a picture of Best and me (still in pajama ;O lol) 6 years ago. (oh wow I looked so innocent back then ;O)


Rest in peace Best, you'll be forever in my heart <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjclLwNV7Iq8ASHCYF_a1XvcF9T5G-zyv2p_Zgmovc2HmhmemGbcrPDjSb1Xn2U1m-84YHwKv2E96hEx2vYo0Q80lOaN-1wuLtT7kOPx5qA2-1Jo_GXgEQC1hpgeIVikhVKZfP-JncJ3Dk_/s1600-h/7thof7th.jpg">


1 comment: