Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG ....not again.....

It happened again, on the green line again, and I wasn't even wearing anything revealing (=..=)m...

Okay, so here's the story...
I got on the crowded green line train to go back home. Since there were many people by the time I got on, I had to stand and hold the steel bar to keep myself from bumping into anyone.
Then I noticed someone's hand moved closer and closer to mine as I tried to moved my hand away.
This very daring guy gradually practically covered my hand with his hand. When I looked up and tried to ask him nicely to remove his hand...and then he just started asking things like...

_ "Are you from China"
_ "Are you a student? How old are you?"
_ What school, what you study..

Because I'm such a nice person (yes I am)...I answered him anyways but appeared uninterested in the conversation..yet this guy kept on pestering me (Seriously, do you ask someone you don't even know with so many questions? =..= )
Where is his commonsense? and he looked like 26+?

I avoided further annoyance by running to the closest train...

After these cases, I think I tend to attract perverted old men...unconsciously and unwillingly.....

3 comments:

  1. =)) i know what can help u, go out and dressed like a ninja :))
    poor lawl, bring a knife with u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee...
    i think i know what u can do.
    put on high shoes and try putting a long black coat over yourself that way you look less revealing, even though your not revealing... but it might work.
    and always make an escuse if you wanna get out of a long conversation, they always fall for that! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not be so nice if I ever met one of these kind of people again >:(
    Thanks for the suggestions though :D

    ReplyDelete