Sunday, February 28, 2010

I haven't written anything in such a long time ever since I finished my writing course last semester. It's a good thing though. I don't have to stay up all night to chew on my nails and stare at the screen squeezing every word out of my sleepy head. But sometimes, just sometimes, I do miss writing. I am not a good writer from the beginning, but I like to write stories.
It's just like how I am in art. I love art and drawing but I dislike the painful process of measuring everything and try to transfer it accurately onto a piece of paper. I'm a dreamer and so I don't like to go by the rules. Perhaps this is the reason why I can never follow one thing until the very end.

I love both art and writing but I can neither excel as an artist nor a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment