Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Dinner!!~~

Last Sunday I had a pretty good time at my mom's friend's house.
I'm not a big fan of American-American food, but in the end, mom made some yummy fried noodles and sushi rolls (yes! there was flying-fish roe!!)
Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the food there, but I managed to get a few photos of the two big Siberian Huskies [which was my main point of going anyways =p]

Here are some photos!

Here is the 6 years old male, Tobi. He loves everything that makes sound in his mouth.


Tobi with the owner's daughter, Stephani


Tobi's older sister, 7 years old Kyla. Looking a bit sad huh?


''Kyla give me your hand/paw!''


-Unwillingly gave hand- It's like she's thinking ''I give you my paw, go away already'' xD


Barking at neighbor's dog =x



Kyla chewing on a piece of wood. o.o


Kyla- closed-up



Since it's still cold, the owner hasn't wash them for months. They are a bit smelly =x

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment