Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleep Derivation + No contact lenses = Wrong Restroom. =='


Most embarrassing moment ever!!! I ran out of contact lenses for the past 3 days and couldn't get enough sleep for the past 2 days. The result? I went straight into Men room as though it was Women territory. Worse yet, there was actually A GUY in the toilet and I bet he knew that I went in the wrong room (yea, what guy would wear shoes that make high-heel sound. '_')
Well, good thing that he decided to stay in the toilet until I went out, save me from the all embarrassment and awkwardness.
My, I didn't realize I was in the wrong room until I came out from the toilet and washed my hands and suddenly noticed the men --um-- 'peeing-bowl'. (I felt like I got electrocuted at that moment)
My roommate would laugh at me A LOT if I tell her this. >.<~

Lesson learn for next time: sleep derivation + no glasses = look closely wherever I go
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment